Would you like to work for a company that is rapidly expanding with a dynamic role that is different every day
Your new company
Is a truly vertically integrated grower to marketing organisation.
What sets them apart from others is that we manage the entire process from seed to shelf, via growing through to production and marketing.
The company is at its heart a family-led business with very strong values for its people, its customers and its suppliers as well as enormous respect for the environment and nature.
Your new role
Are you an Multi Skilled Engineer/Maintenance Engineer looking for a fresh challenge in a fast-paced environment?
We're expanding our Engineering team and looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to help support our Production Team based in Barway.
You will be working to provide an efficient and effective maintenance service to machinery on-site within our factory.
You will carry out breakdown repairs & PPM across our site to suit Business/Production needs as directed by the Engineering Leader or Manager, ensuring tasks are prioritised in order that repairs are carried out with production downtime being kept to a minimum.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a level 2 engineering qualification mechanical or electrical beneficial
- Good fault-finding abilities
- Ability to work from drawings/plans
- Flexible approach
- Good mechanical abilities
- Proven knowledge from the fresh produce industry would be an advantage including multi-head weighers, checkweighers, conveyor systems
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Must be a team player with good attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Able to motivate self and others in the Team
- Good mix of Electrical and Mechanical experience
- If you have worked within food production or manufacturing this would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary (circa £40,000 depending on your experience)
A brilliant overtime package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.