An electrician role within a well respected company in Cambridge!
Your new company
A well established reputable property management and property maintenance company that manages a large and varied portfolio of client sites around the Cambridgeshire area as well as the wider eastern region.
Your new role
- Will be working closely with the electrical supervisor to complete require tasks with effective outcomes.
- Liaising with the wider property services team across mechanical, plumbing and maintenance as well as with specialist third party contractors where required.
- Maintaining quality control procedures and responsible for highlighting the ongoing professional updates and training required when applicable to ensure high quality electrical standards are maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working on commercial buildings
- 18th Edition
- Ability to work well within a team
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - £37,000 salary depending on experience
- 23 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Great pension scheme
- Van & fuel card
- Chance to earn a performance based discretionary bonus
- £300 tool allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.