Quantity Surveyor - Civils - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
You'll be working with a well established Civils Contractor operating throughout the UK, working on a range of projects including: Highways, Rail, Utilities and Infrastructure
Your new role
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you'll be responsible for:
- Carrying out regular debtors report reviews
- To successfully manage contracts to Final Account status
- Maximise cash flow through the management of the debtors report
- Project team briefings and quarterly review meetings
- Review of contract documents during the tender process
- Liaise with the Regional Commercial Director over bonds, warranties
- Ensure that CVR's are produced in line with the Coins CVR Calendar
- Prepare, submit and agree interim valuations / applications for payment
- Final accounts with both Clients and Subcontractors.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in highways and infrastructure work with a strong understanding of Civil Engineering techniques.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.