Permanent Assistant Quantity Surveyor Role
Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a small team based in South Essex who are expanding year on year with big aspirations for the future, the company have won many Pride Of The Job Awards in the last 10 years.
Your new role
This role would involve working under the company's Senior Surveyor, whist training and learning the company's procedures.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the tendering process
- Assist with securing projects including contract negotiations as required
- Attendance to pre-order meetings and subsequent site visits following this
- Assist with cost control throughout the projects
- Constant liaison with the site supervisors throughout the project
- Valuing / agreeing variations throughout the contract
- Assist with cost analysis throughout the project
- Assist with Final Account Settlements
- Compile monthly reports to be presented to senior staff members
- Assist with chasing outstanding debts & payments
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need BSC Quantity Surveying qualification and a full UK driving licence.
What you'll get in return
- Salary Negotiable depending on experience
- Travel expenses paid
- Yearly pay review
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Yearly Bonus
- Development courses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.