Project Manager for a growing Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Consultancy based in Wirral - Remote Based role
Hays Civil Engineering are working exclusively with a growing and experienced family owned Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Consultancy based nr Wirral. We are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their growing, and thriving team
As a Project Manager, you'll come from a Civil Engineering background, and have experience working for either Consultancies or Local Authorities working on Civil Engineering or Infrastructure projects, ideally with experience working on either: Highways, Infrastructure, Transportation, Structures or Digital Fibre. You'll be a key stakeholder in the business, and will be responsible for managing multiple projects at any one time, whilst supporting with key client engagement. Experience of working on multi-million pound contracts, and experience of public and private sector project delivery is crucial to this role
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Project Management of multiple key contracts at any one time
- Excellent client facing skills and be a confident presenter and negotiator
- Ability of nurturing, developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- Experience of delivering written proposals, reports and presentations to strict deadlines
- Experience of conflict and change management
- Achieving excellence, and maintaining critically high standards
- Provide technical support, and sometimes innovative solutions to problem solving and project delivery
You'll need proven Project Management experience, gained from either a Consultancy or Local Authority environment
You'll also have extensive experience within Project Management delivery of Civil Engineering, Highways, Fibre or Infrastructure projects
This is a remote based role, so the bulk of your time will be working from home, with the expectation of on-site visits when required. There could be a overnight stay required c. once or twice per month.
This business offers benefits such as contributory company pension, healthcare plan, discretionary bonuses, and regular team days. If you'd like to have a chat about the role, please get in touch with me to discuss further
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.