Critical Shift Engineer / Electrical Engineer
Critical Shift Engineer / Electrical Engineer, 43k D.O.E
4 days on / 4 days off
We are delighted to be working for a well-established organisation, who are currently looking to expand their Engineering team. Due to continuing growth, they are seeking to further build their team with Critical Shift Engineer to work within the team. The position would ideally suit someone with previous experience in Electrical Engineering/Maintenance Engineering.
They seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity and inclusion is the key to their success.
About the role:
The role will be primarily working within a team of operatives in the Engineering team, working as part of a team and independently. The role will suit someone with experience of Electrical Engineering/Maintenance Engineering. You will be supplied overtime when necessary and good holiday benefits.
These positions are full-time Mon-Sun on site in the Wokingham area.
- Previous experience in Electrical Engineering/Maintenance Engineering
- Highly motivated, and keen to work in a fast-moving sector.
- Full valid manual driving licence.
- Experience of workplace health and safety.
- The ideal candidate must be organized and able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Tyler on 07542858432 or apply now.