Your new company
The Client is a privately held holding company that operates under franchise license the KFC & Pizza Hut brand in partnership with Yum Brands Inc, the Costa Coffee brand in partnership with The Coca Cola Company. The have a long established base in the hotel sector since 1989, operating the Comfort Inn Hotel Brand in partnership with Choice Hotels International and the Holiday Inn Hotel Brand in partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group. They continued their Portfolio Diversification entering into the Flexible Workspace Industry opening its first Regus office in partnership with IWG Plc.
Your new role
To manage the group portfolio of commercial and residential properties, ensuring all are compliant with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- find tenants/agents for property rental
- ensure vacant units are marketed in a timely manner
- ensure all regulatory compliance checks are completed
- deal with all repairs and maintenance for each property
- ensure all statutory compliance is met
- work with agents on lettings for vacant properties
- ensure all rents are received on time
- follow up on outstanding debt
- liaise with lawyers on lettings contracts
- perform site visits for each property
- compile and maintain a property register
- instigate any rent reviews.
- report on the status of the portfolio
- provide costs, estimates and budgets for repairs, maintenance, upgrades
- manage the maintenance programme
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of commercial and residential property management Financial Management.
- You will manage rental receipts and capex spend.
- Computer skills Word/Excel/Manage online Calendar Time management and planning/self-motivated and managing.
- Commercial skills to be able to negotiate best deals with agents, tenants, contractors Problem solving Project Management.
What you'll get in return
Salary £25 - £40k DOE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.