Project Manager - Construction - Freelance
Your new company
Regional Fit Out Contractor who operate across the East of England and London, offering a full Design & Build service.
Your new role
Project Manager to work on an upcoming £3m Laboratory fit out project
Due to the nature of the project their will be a strong focus on HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Gas systems
Main Duties of the role:
- Required to confidently coordinate & chair weekly project meetings, including follow up and management of action points
- Regular reporting and accountability to Construction Director (via weekly on-site meeting)
- Work closely with both Project Team and MEP engineering teams
- Procurement and logistical management of labour, plant & materials
- Cost control on the project
- Ensure project program is kept on track
- Ensure H&S is adhered to at all times
What you'll need to succeed
Previous expereince working on similar schemes, with a particular focus on MEP
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.