Project Manager (MEP) - Construction - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
One of the UK's leading contractors with over a 100 years of experience. Operating across the UK in a number of sectors including: Construction, Residential, Fit Out, Maintenance and Engineering
Your new role
Project Manager (MEP) required with solid experience in mechanical building services, and of managing both MEP procurement and delivery phases/installation stages of large new build projects.
Key duties to include:
- Procure, manage, coordinate and quality control all the relevant MEP parties ensuring compliance with company standards throughout the project
- Define and control the MEP delivery programme and be accountable for its readiness and delivery on time and on budget
- Ensure that the programme is maintained and where the programme is slipping appropriately escalate issues to mitigate problems
- Attend / chair and minute Design Team, sub-contractor progress and coordination meetings
- Maintain close relationships with clients / customers and design organisations.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in a similar role
Effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.