Site Senior Mechanical Engineer - Bioenergy / energy from waste. Warrington based. £48000 - £62000 plus package.
Your new company
You will be joining an established international renewables energy company who are looking to appoint a site based Senior Mechanical engineer to the site in Warrington. The client is a global leader in the renewables sector and ranked the world's most sustainable energy company. The site the role is based at is working at their energy from waste bioenergy plant. You will be responsible for playing a key role in heading improvement projects.
Your new role
You will work with the team to safeguard stable operation and be the person responsible on site in line with the key regulations. You'll also act as lead on projects to increase the productivity of the plant and support the maintenance team in troubleshooting.
- supporting the shift teams to safeguard stable operation
- being responsible on site in line with legal requirements
- leading engineering projects through design, develop, build, install, and commission new process concepts and functions for the plant
- capturing learnings from the daily operation and implement these in new plant designs.
- supporting the maintenance team in troubleshooting to maintain normal plant conditions and ensure a safe process and high up-time.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience in the energy sector or energy from waste. However other sectors will be of interest too if you have demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- You are educated as a mechanical engineer
- have extensive experience from industrial process plants with hands-on experience in technical support, supervision of operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- are a skilled project leader within complex technical projects
- can handle technical complexities and enjoy challenges in problem-solving
- have good communication skills both orally and in writing, enjoy working in a dynamic environment and interacting with colleagues of various technical backgrounds from different locations
- are keen on developing yourself, both technically and personally, and are interested in documenting the learnings for future implementation and improvement.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an attractive salary depending on experience £48000 - £62000 plus 10% pension, 30 days holiday plus ban holidays, private health care for you and family, private dental care for you and family are some of the key benefits you will get.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.