Estimator - Build and Civils - Negotiable Salary and package
Your new company
Well established construction company with projects across Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire. Working across a number of sectors including build and civils.
Your new role
They are now looking for an Estimator to join their commercial team where you will be involved in a number of schemes on both the build and civils side, with work on frameworks as well non-framework.
Some of the main duties of the role include:
- Take-offs from drawings to produce detailed cost plans and quantity checks on the produced Bill of Quantities
- Leading the tender enquiry process
- Subcontractor comparisons
- Working with the supply chain to provide value engineering options
- Pricing competitive tenders
- Reviewing contract and other commercial data
- Attending client meetings
- Reviewing tender documents
- Pricing variations and additions
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role in either build or civils environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.