Estimator - Construction - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
North Cambridgeshire based contractor who operate across a number of sectors including Build, M&E and Plant, with a well-established client base they operate throughout the UK on projects up to and around £1.5m.
Your new role
Due to this continued success and ever growing order book they are now looking to grow their commercial team with a new Estimator reporting into the Director.
Main duties of the role:
- Take-offs from drawings to produce detailed cost plans and quantity checks on the produced Bill of Quantities
- Leading the tender enquiry process
- Subcontractor comparisons
- Working with the supply chain to provide value engineering options
- Pricing competitive tenders
- Reviewing contract and other commercial data
- Attending client meetings
- Reviewing tender documents
- Pricing variations and additions
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in a similar role either in the build environment or within mechanical
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.