The Real Estate Services Team at Macdonald & Company are pleased to have partnered exclusively with a London based PropCo who are looking to appoint a Portfolio Manager/ Senior Property Manager.
Due to growth of the business and demands on the department they are looking to add to their experienced and existing team to improve performance and customer experience.
The position requires a confident, highly numerate individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, tasked with achieving recognised goals and targets but with the technical and legal experience consummate to commercial property.
- Dealing with all formal tenants` legal and works applications - interpreting legal documents, responding to leasehold property enquires, obtaining appropriate references, analysing financial accounts to assess covenant strength, liaising with solicitors and managing to completion
- Assisting in the sale or acquisition of properties
- Participating to execute strategic plan at property, block or sector levels
- Managing & assisting credit control for all arrears by liaising with tenants and solicitors to ensure prompt recovery.
- Property inspections to identify repairs, maintenance & improvements. Instructing contractors or colleagues on technical matters but ultimately taking responsibility. Checking and approving invoices
- Instructing legal and finance teams to document transactions and update data records.
- Handling complaints and resolving problems
- Agreeing planned maintenance works for directly managed properties
- Dealing with all aspects of service charges pursuant to RICS Practice Standards for Service Charges in commercial property. Devising and setting service charge budgets, calculating percentage contributions and caps and ensuring correct recovery of costs including PPM works
- Licensing and consent letters for medical practitioners
- Assisting in business rates appeals and applications
- All aspects of property & tenancy management including chairing tenants` meetings and direct liaison
Our client is looking to appoint asap and those interested must be able to evidence suitable experience. This is a great client side opportunity working on some of London`s most desirable real estate portfolios.
They offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including private pension, premium private health etc.
To be considered please get in touch with Alex Moore on 0207 318 5871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org