Senior Residential Building Surveyor, Central London, Real Estate Investment Management, Trophy Assets c £70,000
Senior Residential Building Surveyor, Central London, Real Estate Investment Management, Trophy Assets c £70,000. Hays Property & Surveying are delighted to be working with a global property partnership who are actively seeking to strengthen their Investment Fund team with an MRICS Building Surveyor who will manage a trophy residential portfolio
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying are delighted to be working with a global professional practice who provide themselves on a clear & concise client focus offering exemplary services. With a combined portfolio value of more than £9.6 billion globally, the company has a huge presence in the built environment.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Building Surveyor with good understanding of the built form to utilise their ability to plan and manage a portfolio of assets. The role will involve the following.
- Act as a primary point of contact for Registered providers and manage the assets by inspecting assets annually and creating a register of assets for affordable housing.
- Liaise with registered providers and leaseholders
- Ensure effective and cost-efficient management of the facilities across the portfolio and in the funds
- Deliver budgets in accordance with the agreed business plan
- Monitor H&S of buildings through local managers and Registered providers
- Carry out regular inspections of buildings and monitor the performance of buildings and components/ feeding best practice into specifications and scheme briefs
- Monitor the number of defects and analyse trends working closely with registered providers and local managers in BTR
- Ensure that annual regulatory certifications for compliance are up to date
- Monitor inspections and conduct property visits through the resident services team
- Manage the BREEAM assessment/ Housing Quality Mark qualification through third parties
- Attend FAHHA board meetings and provide updates on the assets under management
What you'll need to succeed
MRICS or relevant building qualification/ CIOB are essential
We are looking to speak with experienced and enthusiastic commercial property managers who have the desire to work within an ambitious partnership and take ownership of a valued client base.
What you'll get in return
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary depending on experience between £60,000 - £70,000 + discretionary bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.