An award winning, UK multidisciplinary property consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor in Liverpool
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£38,000- £45,000 basic salary + car allowance + excellent benefits + flexible working
Are you a Chartered Quantity Surveyor seeking career development into a more senior role with a clear route of progression?
Your new company
An award winning, UK multidisciplinary property consultancy, employing over 500 people nationwide. A collaborative organisation with national presence. A business that is capable of maintaining an enviable client base spread across public and private sector markets; from worldwide recognised sporting and leisure entities to housing associations delivering projects across the globe. Service lines include; Surveying, Town Planning, Design, Engineering, Building service management, Health and Safety, Asset Management etc.
Your new role
Due to my clients continued success and and development of the business, they are seeking to bolster their Merseyside team with a Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage and provide guidance to their Cost Management team, Apart of a fast paced multi-disciplinary consultancy office duties of the role include:
* Leading at client facing meetings, dealing with multi disciplined teams and delivery of projects
* Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
* Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
* Advising members of the construction and property team on the cost implications of different construction methods, alternative choices of materials and size and quality of the project to ensure that overall project remains within budget
* Tendering documents such as Bills of Quantities
* Adhere to the business policies and ensuring projects meeting quality standards
The role of Senior Quantity Surveyor will work within a busy team covering a multitude of different disciplines, you will work on prestigious projects from large industrial, education and residential schemes with multi - million £ contract values to smaller schemes.
You will have access to working with an enviable client base including health trusts, housing providers, local authorities, schools/universities, contractors and developers
What you'll need to succeed
As this is a Senior Quantity Surveyor role it is essential you are fully MRICS qualified and be able to demonstrate a strong sense of commercial awareness and business acumen. You must have a positive can do attitude and ability to lead from the front.
What you'll get in return
My client understand that the businesses most valuable assets are its people and have continued to be one of the top UK operating consultancy's, by developing from within. Their is clear route of progression for the Senior Quantity Surveyor into management within a highly successful UK business Other key benefits include:
- 25 days holiday (options to buy and sell annual leave)
- Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- An understanding there is a need for a work / life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.