Architect, Small practice, revit, bespoke residential sector, competitive salary
Your new company
a young and vibrant architectural practice based in West Yorkshire require a residential sector experienced architect to join their busy practice. Your new practice have developed a strong and well-known reputation for delivering beautifully designed, high quality, cost-effective architectural projects for a mixture of domestic and commercial clients and pride themselves on their client services and pro-active approach to project planning.
Your new role
As the successful candidate you will be working on a range of projects including bespoke new build homes, housing developments and creative commercial projects. Your new role will include: Producing architectural drawings for planning and building regulation approval; Developing bespoke designs and working directly with clients alongside the design team to help bring fresh ideas to our projects; Visiting clients and holding client meetings; Carrying out measured and topographic surveys; Project management, guiding projects through the stages of work; Presenting weekly design reviews to the studio design manager; Reporting to your seniors on project progress.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications
- At least 3 years' experience within the residential sector
- Excellent design skills and be proficient in the relevant architectural software such as AutoCAD, Revit & SketchUp
- A thorough understanding of planning policy and building regulations
- Precise and proficient understanding of bespoke architectural detailing at 1:1 scales.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with our clients' brief, develop designs and construction documentation using own initiative.
- A full UK driving licence
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a small and adaptable practice that will allow you to take full autonomy over your projects. Flexible working options available to suit your requirements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.