Construction arm of International construction group requires an experienced and diligent Project Director with comprehensive health sector experience with the ambition and capability to step up to sector lead for this business unit.
You be proven at bid , delivering, and building Hospital Projects from £250m upwards on behalf of Tier 1 main contractors.
Your remit will include :
- Identifying project opportunities
- Bringing teams together including design consultants, engineering consultants and assembling and managing bid teams.
- Managing bid budgets and pre con agreements.
- Client facing / Attend meetings with various NHS Trusts, Boards and NHS England/Gov’t Treasury.
- Manage P21/P22, NPD and traditional CapEx procuring models.
- Further establish and develop companies positioning within the healthcare construction marketplace.
Please call Simon Haupt for a confidential discussion and more details.