Plumbers needed for temporary roles within domestic properties in Basildon.
My client is a large and successful Property Asset Management company looking for someone to join the Property Services team on a temporary basis. They are looking for 5 skilled and qualified Plumbers to join the team to carry out reactive maintenance and PPMs in domestic properties. This will be in Basildon area.
You will need:
- C&G/NVQ Qualification
- Test Inspection 2391 preferred
- Social Housing/Customer facing experience
- High standard of customer service
- Full UK drivers' licence
- Ability to work confidently alone and carry out all electrical tasks at hand
- Multi Trade skills preferred
You will get:
- 6-month assignment
- £22.51 an hour
- Van and fuel card included
- Chance to get a foot in with a well established and ever-growing organisation
If all of this sounds like something you or anyone you know may be suitable for, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Alex Lock at the Chelmsford office on 01245 782130 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.