Site Surveyor - Construction - Negotiable Salary
Your new company
One of the UK's leading contractors with over a 100 years of experience. Operating across the UK in a number of sectors including: Construction, Residential, Fit Out, Maintenance and Engineering
Your new role
Site Surveyor required to join the construction team on an exciting project in Cambridge, with a focus on maximising value for customers, with an uncompromising focus on safety and quality.
Key duties will include:
- Contribute to project commercial strategies and takes ownership of their own subcontract packages
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up
- Maximise project cash/value by effective management of subcontract
- Work with the Commercial Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts
- Contribute to relevant project procurement strategies with particular reference to issuing tender enquiries, package reconciliations and production of subcontract orders
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role with relevant commercial skills and experience including the ability to maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management as well as effectively use / understand financial reports and final accounts.
You will be a confident communicator, able to demonstrate the ability to form and develop relationships with the client, PQS, design team and supply chain.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.