No.1 PM required for contractor of high-end bespoke fitouts
Your new company
I'm delighted to be working again with one of the UK's leading specialist builders that deliver contracting and project management services to their customers in the tourism, entertainment, hospitality and leisure industries.
Established over 40 years ago, the team have secured an enviable reputation for surpassing customer expectations - indeed, much of their work comes from repeat business or referral. As a result of continued, sustainable growth, the business requires the skills of a high quality Project Manager to deliver unique fitout and refurbishment schemes to an exceptionally high standard in and around the City of London.
Your new role
With support from the Projects Director, you'll initially be taking the lead role on a bespoke £5m + fitout project for a hospitality sector client with a high profile in the City. You will be overseeing every aspect of the project, including the planning, programming, execution, monitoring and control through to client handover.
Duties will include:
- Understanding exactly what the client wishes to achieve
- Agreeing timescales, costs and resources required with client's representative
- Producing a detailed programme for delivering each stage of the project
- Leading and mentoring a project team
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Regular reporting of progress to the client and stakeholders
- Resolving any issues or delays
- Demonstrating knowledge of all areas of construction
- Ensuring that each stage of the project happens on time, on budget and to a high standard
What you'll need to succeed
The key skills required for this role are a high degree of leadership, commercial acumen, construction know-how and exemplary communication skills with all stakeholders on the project. You should also be familiar with current construction project management software, have strong problem-solving abilities and an inherent tenacity to get the job completed on time and to the standard expected, whatever the challenges faced.
What you'll get in return
My client delivers high value projects for high profile clients and is willing to pay a salary in the region of £70k with a suite of generous benefits for the right individual.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.