Network Planner - Telecoms - Negotiable salary and package
Your new company
Having secured significant private investment, my client are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure
Your new role
This role is key in the Delivery team supporting the Design Manager with ensuring the network designs are in alignment with the companies planning and design policies and will own the planning cycle end to end.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for the creation of the network designs to support the business objectives
- Support the DM in fulfilling the roles and responsibilities for the design and planning department
- Support the creation of the end to end processes and systems either with external or internal parties to ensure that designs meet the required objectives
- Ensure that during the planning and design stage companies' objectives are met in relation to the time, quality and costs of the designs created and the process to create
- Creation and validation of the HLD either directly or with partners
- Creation and validation of the LLD either directly or with partners
- Creation of the designs using CBL's GIS systems to support the business decisions
- Creation and validation of all required outputs to allow for effective network build
- Work with the DM to optimise the process and systems in place and create a culture of continuous improvement within the Delivery department
- Support the project team during build in all design related activities
- Management of design change implementation to support the build
- Work with the project teams on the build mechanism to ensure roll out is optimised
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in a similar role
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.