Layout Designer / Senior Designer - New Build Housing
£40,000 + Package
Worcester (Flexible working options)
This role will include, developing layouts for new land bids, block plans through to sketch layouts and producing detailed planning layouts and accompanying drawings for planning submission packs. Ideally you will have experience working either for a house builder, or an Architects practice for house builders.
- Production of all necessary planning drawings and associated reports required for a planning application submission, including liaison with external bodies, such as landscape consultants and LA urban design officers, in conjunction with the Area Design/Technical/Planning Team
- Producing sketch schemes for potential new land acquisitions
- Preparation of pre-application drawings/documents, including any accompanying written documentation to support the Area Planning Team
- Attendance at design and planning meetings, pre and post planning submission in conjunction with the Area Design / Planning Team.
- Production of presentation drawings for planning, internal reviews, and management meetings
This role offers up to £40,000 + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus. It also has numerous benefits including Flexible working, up to 2 days at home and 25 days Holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.