This fantastic new oppurtunity is a rare find in Peterborough, this a privately owned Limited company offers Architectural, Project Management, Cost Management and Principal Designer consultancy services to the food industry. Operating out of a single office near Peterborough and will be joining an organisation that can offer you a versatile workload with a small delivery team. This practice is an established company, working on Projects across all Project Phases from inception to completion. They have a tight knit Architecture team featuring several highly accredited Architects, keen to deliver high quality Architectural services.
Your new role
- Be the point of contact for projects and running projects independently and as part of a team.
- Key involvement in all RIBA work stages 0-7.
- Plan out and coordinate the development and delivery of the key project documentation.
- Produce working drawings and technical detailing.
- Be responsible for relevant project and contact administration, Planning and Building Control applications, consents and approvals.
- Running projects on site.
- Working on a variety of projects using AutoCAD and Revit.
What you'll need to succeed
As an Architect joining the team you will need to be able to showcase several years of project management experience working on commercial / industrial scale projects. Strong drawing skills partnered with an understanding of budget management and UK regulations are highly necessary for this role. Finally, you will need to be a qualified architect with a passion to learn and take on new challenges.
What you'll get in return
As well as being paid a competitive salary of £35,000 to £45,000 and working in a beautiful town which boasts a huge number of 17th century stone buildings and older timber framed buildings, you will be joining an organisation who will offer the following:
- Gym membership
- 25 days annual leave (negotiable)
- Opportunities to champion improved tools / resources, office processes and project delivery standards as we develop new office BIM Strategy and worked with internationally recognised brands and companies
- Frequent courier progression opportunities in a supportive work environment
- Remote/Virtual work environment with the option to work in the office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.