Full time Administrator needed, permanent role with many company benefits
Your new company - Hays are looking for someone to provide a professional administrative support service to assist in the smooth running of the People function, including facilities related activities.
Your new role - Administrator/Office Assistant
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 GCSEs (Grades A-C in English & Mathematics
- Professional approach to work
- Responsible and mature attitude
- Attention to detail
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude to work
- Team player
- Excellent communicator with active listening skills
- Reliable and excellent work ethic
- Competent in the use of MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Desire to develop knowledge and skills within a growing and dynamic business
- Ability to work in line with CBS Core Values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
What you'll get in return
- In return this company offers a level 3 HR qualification.
- Opportunities to develop career
- Free parking
- Working for a leading company in the industry
- Modern/new offices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.