Customer service/Administrator needed to work in Trafford park, full time and permanent
Your new company Hays are recruiting for a temporary technical customer services administrator vacancy which can go permanent after 6 months. This role is based in Trafford park, Manchester and are immediate starting.
Your new role
Your role would involve receiving samples from couriers and logging on an excel spreadsheet. You will be sending out subcontracted work and dealing with incoming calls from clients, appropriately transferring the calls and forwarding on messages. The role would deal with creating / sending sales orders and sending confirmation of payments to clients. You will greet visitors / contractors, prepare meeting rooms and hosting (when meting runs run again).
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Experience in administration duties is preferable
- Interest in textiles, or outdoor clothing is preferable
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with a well-respected, reputable company
- £22,000 salary
- 25 days holiday
- Health cover
- Bonus scheme
- Flexi-time system
- Contributory pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.