Full time customer service agent needed, Manchester city centre, Permanent
Your new role - Customer service agent
Hays are recruiting for a permanent financial service agent Vacancy. This role is based in Manchester and has an immediate start. We are looking for a reliable candidate who is fluent in English and have a strong verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian, Dutch or German.
Initially you will be assigned to a department and will be required to provide cover and support to other teams ensuring the business centre is able to maintain overall quality of service for both dealer and customers. The dealer services are responsible for the underwriting and administration of all new Retail and Business finance applications. The account services are responsible for handling all contact from customers. Primarily by telephone but it may also be by email, chat or via company's website. The collections team help to provide customers with any financial difficulty and work with customers to agree a repayment solution.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Can speak Hungarian, Dutch or German
- Organised and good time management
- Previous experience working in a customer service role
- Confident in using various IT systems
- Focus on delivering results and resilience
- Ability to put into practice new knowledge and skills.
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with a well-respected, reputable company
- Structured initial and ongoing training
- Annual leave entitlement of 22days + bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Access to work perks offering discounts and rewards at a variety of retailers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.