Disposals Surveyor | Up to £450 per day | Temporary | Mid Kent
Up to £450 per day
Immediate interviews available
Disposals Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you qualified Disposals Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Disposals Surveyor background working with the public sector? Are you looking for a Disposals Surveyor role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- Up to £450 per day.
- Outside IR35.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
A Local Authority in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Disposals Surveyors with recent experience in a similar setting.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Disposals Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. On a temporary basis, you will join the Estates team to deliver disposal surveys across their portfolio. You will be providing advice and expertise to deliver the disposals function with a focus on social services, education and highway property assets of up to £500k in value. You will also be assisting senior staff some cases, de-risking sites and obtaining planning consents.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level qualified
- 3 years PQE.
- Public sector experience.
- RICS accredited property related qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work across a dispersed team and ability to self-motivate managing workload
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this temporary Disposals Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.