Full time customer service agent needed at Trafford park, 5 days a week, Monday to Sunday
Your new company
Hays are recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Adviser vacancy. This role is based in Trafford park, Manchester and is immediate starting. You will do a 5 to 7 shift working week between 7am and 7pm.
Your new role
You will provide customers with an efficient service by working to resolve any queries they might have. You will complete all administrative tasks, answer customer queries via phone or email and ensure all enquiries are resolved within agreed time frames, with accuracy. You will liaise closely with the operations teams to fulfil customer requests and process orders where required, ensuring high level of attention to detail is maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Customer Focused
- Working knowledge of systems - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Confident and team player
- Previous experience in a customer service team is preferable
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with a well-respected, reputable company
- £19,200 salary
- Workplace pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Variety of high street discounts
- Employment benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.