Executive Assistant needed on a 12 month FTC. Immediate start. Experience needed.
Your new role - Executive Assistant
We have an opportunity for an experienced Executive PA to assist and support a busy leadership team. The role offers a variety of tasks and responsibilities, often changing day to day and is undoubtedly demanding. We need you to be organised, proactive and passionate. You will be based in our Manchester office with an opportunity to balance working from home and the office.
Your responsibility's will include ...
- Full diary management, arranging meetings
- Inbox management, monitoring and responding to emails.
- Fielding calls
- Taking minutes and actions at Senior Leadership Team meetings
- Preparing and distributing agendas for meetings
- Following up on calls / emails on behalf of the directors and giving regular updates
- Arranging Travel and accommodation
- Managing expenses
- Preparing presentations
- Experience of working as an executive assistant with a busy leadership team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and balance competing demands
- Strong IT literacy, with good knowledge of MS Office 365 suite
- Ability to work effectively remotely
- Passionate and energetic
- Highly self-motivated, with proven ability to act independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
What you'll get in return
In return you will earn a competitive salary with many company perks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.