Senior Surveyor / Associate, Commercial Property Management, Central London Assets, Niche Consultancy, c.£60k
Hays Property & Surveying are delighted to be working with a boutique commercial property partnership who are actively seeking to strengthen their property management offering.
Your new company
Hays Property & Surveying are delighted to be working with a niche professional practice who provide themselves on a clear & concise client focus offering exemplary services. The partnership has a range of clients from private investors, institutional landlords and Third sector organisations.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for an MRICS Commercial property manager with central London experience, the successful applicant will have the ability to manage their own caseload of properties reporting directly to the client. The role will involve the following.
- Directly managing a selection of commercial buildings and inputting critical data into the on-boarding software.
- Preparing Service Charge reports, reconciliations, collecting rent, and managing tenant applications.
- Liaising with the agency and Landlord & Tenant teams in accordance with key lease events to best manage the assets.
- Manage the health & safety of buildings, maintain strong working relationships with the tenants & landlords, assist with cyclical maintenance.
- Assist with people management and graduate training.
What you'll need to succeed
MRICS - Essential (Applications will not be considered without this qualification)
We are looking to speak with experienced and enthusiastic commercial property managers who have the desire to work within an ambitious partnership and take ownership of a valued client base.
What you'll get in return
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary depending on experience between £48,500 - £60,000 + Bonus + Corporate Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.