Trainee Estimator - Construction - Negotiable salary & package
Your new company
They are an established fit-out and refurbishment contractor that has completed numerous projects for blue-chip high profile clients valued up to circa £5m. Due to continued success and plenty of repeat business they are a fast growing company
Your new role
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Trainee Estimator to join their commercial team.
Working alongside the estimating team you will be involved in the following:
Main duties of the role:
- Take-offs from drawings to produce detailed cost plans and quantity checks on the produced Bill of Quantities
- Tender enquiry process
- Subcontractor comparisons
- Working with the supply chain to provide value engineering options
- Pricing competitive tenders
- Reviewing contract and other commercial data
- Attending client meetings
- Reviewing tender documents
- Pricing variations and additions
What you'll need to succeed
Some experience working as an Estimator would be beneficial but not essential
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing commercial team with a very busy client base while receiving on the job training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.