Project Manager - Construction - Freelance
Your new company
Specialist principle contractor with over 20 years' experience working across their sector with projects across the manufacturing and commercial sector working with an established client base
Your new role
Working on a new build £50m+ food manufacturing facility in the Peterborough area they require a Project Manage to manager all works on site with the support of a large project team
- Chair weekly team meeting
- Carry out daily activity briefing
- Supervise document control
- Attend design meetings and review design drawings.
- Coordinate BREEAM information
- Coordinate Sustainability information
- Coordinate considerate constructor activity's
- Hold weekly sub contract progress meetings
- Produce weekly programmes of all works
- Oversee production of monthly and short term programmes with the planner.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in a similar role is essential
CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
What you'll get in return
This is a long term (12 months+) opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.