Building Surveyor | Interim Contract | Kent | Up to £300 per day DOE
Fire Safety Compliance
Up to £300 per day DOE
Building Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Building Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Fire Safety background, working with social housing? Are you looking for a temporary building surveyor role?
If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
A market leading Housing Association in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Building Surveyor with experience in Fire Safety compliance.
Your new Building Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Surveyor to join this leading housing association with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. Initially on a short-term contract basis you will join the Asset Management team to deliver fire safety surveying, maintenance and planned works across their portfolio.
You will be required to carry out all aspects of fire safety compliance surveys across their portfolio of properties.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience in social housing.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
- In return, you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate.
Please note that our client is seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for this position with a view of remote on-boarding for the successful candidate.
What you'll get in return in return:
- Full-time, interim contract opportunity
- Excellent benefits and discounts
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing CPD support
- Remote working unless needed on site
- Work for a well-established organisation
- Competitive rate of up to £300 per day
- Work for a forward thinking, progressive company with other potential opportunities at the end of the contract.
- Be part of a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Building Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.