Senior Building Surveyor | £55,000 | Company Car | Dartford, Kent
Senior Building Surveyor
£55,000 + company car
Sense Property in Dartford
Immediate interviews available
Senior Building Surveyor needed in Dartford, Kent.
Are you a chartered Senior Building Surveyor looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have a strong Senior Building Surveyor background? Are you looking for a Senior Building Surveyor role working with a great charity? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Excellent pension scheme
- Company car provided or mileage compensated
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Remote/office-based working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for a well-established and growing organisation.
- Meals out and events with colleagues
- Be part of fundraising opportunities
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Sense Property, the estates function of Sense, are working exclusively with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Senior Building Surveyor with recent experience in a similar setting to be based out of their Dartford offices with flexible working.
Your new Senior Building Surveyor job role:
A new permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Building Surveyor to join Sense Property and work with a portfolio of properties across the south of England. On a permanent basis, you will join the property team to deliver surveying, maintenance and planned works across their portfolio including residential, commercial and retail premises.
Based out of their Dartford office with flexible working, you will be required to carry out all aspects of building surveying across their portfolio in the South of England, including management of two other Surveyors.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Chartered Surveyor with MRICS/MCIOB or similar membership.
- Building Surveying background.
- CAD experience.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Building Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of building regulations.
- People management experience
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- UK driving licence to commute to properties across the South of England.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this permanent Senior Building Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235684.