Design Manager sought from an Architectural background by Glasgow based contractor
Your new company
Hays are delighted to bring this role exclusively to the market. An exciting opportunity has opened up to work for an emerging main contractor who specialise in new build residential, leisure and retail. This is a business who are assisting the redevelopment of communities in the West of Scotland and further afield. They have a pipeline of work secured for the next 3-5 years and as such are going through a period of expansion.
Your new role
Will see you oversee the full design division within the business. You will have the autonomy to design projects, and manage their progress from sketch design, to planning, and ultimately right through their build. You will reporting directly to the board of directors, and you will have a real say in how this business is shaped going forward.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to be a Chartered Architect
- Ideally you will have experience working in both practice, and for a Tier1/Tier2 Contractor OR is capable of making the transition from practice to contractor
- A background on working on projects such as residential, retail, leisure would be preferred
- You will have extensive experience of design and planning stages, and have the ability to deliver technical drawings for the projects for the site team.
What you'll get in return
- You will receive an extremely competitive salary and overall benefits package.
- Your role will be very autonomous, you will have design input, and will report directly to the business owners.
- This is genuinely an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and be part of shaping it's future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.