Bid Manager - Main Contractor - Leicestershire - £neg
A well known main contractor based in Leicestershire is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join their team in order to add value to their existing team. This contractor deal with a wide range of projects including commercial & mixed use developments; education and student accommodation; heritage; local authority frameworks; residential/extra care; industrial and sustainability.
Ideally they are looking for an experienced Design Manager who has managed teams within the MOJ sector, has a strong commitment to adherence of HSE legislation, and the ability to demonstrate knowledge of planning techniques, procurement and management systems, risk management, life cycle cost and value creation.
Alongside this you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
Your role will involve:
- Manage the production of the Contractors Proposals, ensuring they are complete and unambiguous
- Produce and negotiate the project specific designer agreements scope of works and the design management plan, ensuring they are agreed and fully understood by all parties
- Ensure the design has been reviewed on all projects with respect to mitigating Health and Safety issues prior to construction and ensure that hazards are noted on all drawings at each stage of their production
- With all relevant parties, produce and manage a realistic design programme and information required schedule to satisfy design, procurement and construction requirements
- Provide input into the design team PDR's
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement programmes and innovation
In return this client can offer a competitive salary and package, the chance for career progression and development and the opportunity to join a growing and developing contractor.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.