Architectural Technologist for one of Edinburgh top design led practices.
Your new company
Hays are working with a well know private practice based in Edinburgh, just outside the heart of the city. You will be joining a medium-sized team of roughly 20 staff and will be working with them on an excellent range of projects across the sector, mainly focusing on residential, hotel and leisure and commercial. This organisation have an established team and collaborative culture within their office, and a range of really exciting projects across a broad spectrum.
They are an award winning practice, who have a very strong reputation for design output in the local market.
Your new role
As an Architectural Technologist/Technician at this firm you will mainly be focusing on developing technical design, and construction details, and you will also get involved in clash detection while working on a live Revit model. As this role requires proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, you will be utilising your extensive knowledge of these software packages to complete your duties. Revit proficiency on live projects is essential for this role, as you will be joining an established design and technical team who are looking to progress the drawing packages quickly.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be a qualified Architectural Technologist / Technician
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architectural Technologist/Technician
- Proficiency in both Revit and AutoCAD
- Be proactive in your work and have the energy and desire to succeed
- Have the drive to produce high quality work
- Ideally have experience in the residential, leisure and commercial sectors
- Ideally have over 4 years' experience in practice or in a drawing office
What you'll get in return
Your salary will depend on your level of experience and is open to negotiation. This role will allow you to get exposure to a portfolio of exciting projects, and also to gain valuable project experience, allowing you to be autonomous and also part of a great team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.