Building Services Manager (M&E/Maintenance) UK Wide - Remote Working - £45-50k + Car + 20% bonus
Your new company
A UK wide organisation who operates in the entertainment industry are looking for an experienced Building Services Manager (M&E) with a minimum of 10 years' experience supporting the maintenance and development of multi businesses in the UK.
Your new role
You will manage your own diary and be responsible for overseeing planned & reactive maintenance projects (Mechanical, Electrical & Energy Saving) for circa 90 properties across the UK. You will be required to periodically survey sites, carrying out M&E condition/asset surveys, compiling reports and advising the Property Director of the remedial works and upgrades required. You will appoint and oversee external contractors to carry out the works. There will be a strong focus on statutory regulations, compliance, energy saving meeting KPI's and managing strict budgets.
This is a remote / home working position with regular travel required to sites across the UK.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Recognised building services qualification to degree level or similar.
- Post qualification experience to include multi-site retail and/or leisure portfolios either as an in-house role or consultancy.
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC & Electrical Service regulations.
- Experience of working with utility suppliers, advisors and brokers to ensure effective energy management
- Cost/financial/budget management skills.
- Excellent decision making, communication and organisational/time management skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and travel.
- Qualifications / experience with water safety and asbestos would be highly advantageous
- £40,000 - 50,000
- Car / Car Allowance + Mileage & Expenses
- 32 days holiday (25 + 8 stat)
- Private pension scheme
- Annual bonus (20%)
- Private medical insurance (optional)
- Flexible / remote working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.