Mechanical Project Manager - Northampton - £50-60k + Bonus - Building Services
Your new company
A Building Services Contractor based in Northampton are looking to appoint an additional Mechanical Project Manager to join their busy team. They have secured work for the next few years and enjoy repeat business from clients mainly in the commercial and industrial space, projects typically ranging from £300k - £5million in value.
Recent projects have included warehousing / distribution centres, high end offices, school extensions, leisure facilities etc.
Your new role
You will be required to deliver HVAC projects from initial concept through to final client handover. You will work closely with the design and estimating teams, meeting with end clients and be responsible for the following; procurement of labour/materials, health & safety, site set up, progress reporting, budget control, technical support on site, overseeing a team of installation engineers, commissioning and final handover.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC / HND in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5-7 years in a Mechanical Project Manager position
- Excellent technical knowledge expertise
- Experience managing projects from £100k - £10m
- Project experience across numerous sectors
- Client facing
- Commercially aware
- A tools background would be preferred
What you'll get in return
- £50,000 - 60,000 including car allowance
- 30 days holiday (22 + 8 stat)
- Pension Scheme
- Generous bonus scheme
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.