Chartered Surveyor | Up to £500 per day | Temporary | Housing Disrepair | Kent
Up to £500 per day Temporary Housing Disrepair
Immediate interviews available
Chartered Surveyor needed in Kent and the South East.
Are you a Chartered Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong chartered surveyor background working with or in the public sector? Do you have experience of working on Housing Disrepair projects? Are you looking for a new surveying role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- Up to £500 per day with potential for more as paid on a per survey basis.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great company culture.
- Additional CPD support.
- Possible permanent opportunity available with excellent salary and company car.
Your new company
A Surveying Consultancy are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Chartered Surveyors to work on Housing Disrepair projects across the South East.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Kent and the South East. On a temporary basis, you will join their team to deliver Housing Disrepair surveys across their portfolio of client properties in Kent and the South East.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of Housing Disrepair surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Surveying background in Housing Disrepair or similar.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Chartered Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of Housing Disrepair principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent and the South East.
- In return, you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate per Survey with excellent benefits and potential permanent extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Chartered Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 07850 150 964. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.