Permanent opportunity for a senior cost manager to work with a global consultancy in Manchester.
Your new company
Global, award winning consultancy, currently recruiting in their Manchester office. They work on projects across education, blue light, defence, healthcare, industrial and leisure sectors. Having recently secured a scheme with MOJ they are now looking for x3 cost managers/ senior cost managers to join the Manchester team. If you would like to work on secure pipeline of work with a company that will fully support your progress and development apply now.
Your new role
In this role you will take responsibility for managing costs and budgets of the construction projects, from early cost advice to final account. On daily basis you will be liaising with the client and make sure that the project is delivered within budget.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound cost management experience post MRICS qualification.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of cost estimating and cost planning.
- Cohesive knowledge of construction methods and materials.
- Sound knowledge of construction procurement strategies, including tendering and contract strategies.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of post-contract cost management tasks.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive competitive salary coupled with car allowance, generous annual leave and pension contribution. You will have a chance to significantly influence the next recruitment and growth of your team.
This is a flexible role with working from home available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.