Client Side Mechanical Engineer (Continental Shift days) £37,500 Excellent Benefits
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity to join a client side role, as a mechanical day technician on a continental shift basis.
Your new role
- The Building services engineers are responsible for the day to day maintenance of two buildings,including PPMs and reactive works.
- Areas of responsibility include all equipment and materials involved with heating, lighting, ventilation, air-conditioning, electrical distribution, water supply, sanitation, public health, fire protection, safety systems, lifts, escalators, facade engineering and acoustics.
What you'll need to succeed
- Mechanical approved Apprenticeship within Large Office Environment
- Gas Safe Qualified would be desirable
- Knowledge of L8
- Knowledge of BMS Controls Systems
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Knowledge of Health + Safety standards and legislation
What you'll get in return
- Base salary of of £36,000 - £37,500 dependant on experience,plus bonus.
- Annual Leaves : 25 days
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Cover
- Income Protection
What you need to do now
I you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.