Your new company
Successful main contractor is looking for a site manager to work on NHS and healthcare projects in Manchester. Projects range from £250k-£1m in value.
Your new role
- Manage project delivery from start to finish
- Ensuring subcontractors are managed and monitored daily against performance and contractual objectives
- Keep client up to date on progress
- Sites are 'live' and have to be set up and taken down daily diligently to ensure BAU can continue
What you'll need to succeed
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
- Experience of working on 'live' sites - ideally NHS or Health however school, university, and other similar sectors will be considered
What you'll get in return
- £200-250 per day
- Continuous pipeline of projects
- Good prospects of a permanent position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.