Your new company
Our client is a market leader in the design, manufacture and installation of modular buildings, and a pioneer of advanced offsite construction.
From concept to completion and beyond - there's a specialist behind every stage of your project.
Almost 60 years' experience as modular building pioneers has prepared this client to design, build and deliver your entire building project to exacting standards and tight deadlines.
Your new role
The role of the Planning and Building Control Manager is a hands on, commercial and a results driven manager who has a passion for problem solving, delivering excellent customer service and role models our Company values.
Working alongside commercial, projects and service teams within the designated region, the role holder will promote an environment of effective teamwork and communication, managing the Planning and Building Control Business in that area.
What you'll need to succeed
- Great communication skills to gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of Building Regulations and other relevant construction standards
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and drive in new initiatives
- Delivering efficiency improvement and optimisation
- Solid understanding of various software packages
- Including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving licence
- A recognised qualification in Building Regulations
- Degree in relevant field of work (or equivalent combined education and work related experience)
- Demonstrable understanding of margin control
- Knowledge of SAP system and experience of using a CRM system
What you'll get in return
£31,000 - £36,000 plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.