Site Manager Role | North London | £50 - £55k
Your new company
I am working in partnership with one of UK's largest Tier 1 contractors to source an experienced Site Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- Take full responsibility for production functions on contracts allocated by the Project Manager from award through to the issue of the Maintenance Certificate and to maintain and maximise quality of service and profitability.
- Plan, co-ordinate, maintain and develop staff and operative levels to effectively undertake current and prospective workloads.
- Together with the Project Manager, make initial contact with clients after contract award and participate in external pre-start meetings.
- Co-ordinate, drive and control initial site set-up, actively installing Company systems and procedures.
- Implement strict financial controls on the payment of subcontractors, suppliers and operatives.
- Organise and co-ordinate the undertaking of works as directed by Project Manager.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with all Head Office Departments to improve all levels of communication.
- Produce data as required by Project Manager to facilitate accurate contract reporting for inclusion in Management Board Papers.
- Undertake the role of the Site Safety Supervisor.
- Establish and maintain links with clients, determine customer satisfaction levels and develop contact points for post contract marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
In return you will get an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a great salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays. Flexible working hours and arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.