Site Manager/Clerk of Works - Mechanical - Freelance
Your new company
Leading international construction company operation across multiple sectors including build, infrastructure and energy
Your new role
Due to an increase in workload they are now looking for a Site Manager / Clerk of Works with a mechanical bias.
Main duties involves the following duties:
- Inspecting construction work and comparing it with drawings and specifications
- Measuring and quality checking building materials
- Carrying out site inductions
- RAMS reviews
- Ensuring programmes are followed and any deviation identified to PM
- Identifying defects and suggesting ways to correct them
- Monitoring progress and reporting to construction managers, architects and clients
- Keeping detailed records of work
- Referring to plans and taking photographs of work and putting them into a weekly report to be submitted to the PM.
- Liaising with contractors and PM
- Ensuring building regulations, health and safety legislation, legal and environmental requirements are met.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience working in a similar mechanical role
Knowledge of building and construction especially M & E
Conversant in H & S legislation
- CSCS card or relevant trade safety scheme card (ideally black or gold)
- First aid at work
- Asbestos awareness
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.