Moves & Changes manager required for blue chip and public sector clients across Scotland.
Your new company
Hays are working with this multidisciplinary Real Estate firm, as we assist them in the appointment of a Moves & Changes Manager for their Scottish business.
The purpose of the job will be to co-ordinate, staff moves and changes across various sites within the client's property portfolio, and on behalf of their clients. Their clients are a diverse range across blue chip private sector clients, and local public sector organisations.
Your new role
- Organise the delivery of "moves and changes" utilising subcontractors and Service Providers from both our clients and the client's subcontractors. These teams coordination duties include; IT, Data, Telephony, Relocations, Security, Cleaning, Mailroom and internal business contacts.
- Meet with the customer to gather enough information to provide a brief to the relevant Service Providers.
- Confirm and agree the project plans with the customer.
- Reconcile information provided by customer to ensure it meets the standard to issue to Service Providers.
- Carry out site surveys of office furniture layouts and update CAD drawings.
- Support the customer throughout their move to ensure they are informed and prepared, whilst identifying any potential risks and communicating these back to the relevant Service Providers.
- Supervise teams during moves which will require weekend work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Full drivers licence Flexible and willing to work over time, evening and weekends when required.
- Willing to travel when required, mostly to the North West of England possibly London.Have experience in working with CAD (preferably from a design background - such as Interior Design etc)Have experience in dealing with 'Blue Chip' clients.
- The right candidate ideally would be a competent CAD operator.
- Good MS Office skills including, Word, Power Point and Excel would be required.
- It would be beneficial if the candidate had knowledge of office moves and/or space planning.
- Excellent motivational and influencing skills, with high levels of personal integrity.
- Has vision, and able to communicate this effectively and be a role model for customer service
- Analytical with an eye for managing to process at project delivery in detail
- Able to contribute effectively across all business activities Incumbents must have a high level of energy, be self- starters, confident and stable in manner.
- Organised and able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.