Interior Designer required for Glasgow's premier workplace consultants
Your new company
We are delighted to bring this role exclusively to the market. Our clients is a workplace consultant who specialise in the commercial and education sectors. They have a fantastic office in the West End of Glasgow, well suited for easy access to some of Glasgow best bars and restaurants.
Your new role
Most of the work will be focused on commercial office fit outs. However it is not limited to that, as they will also design office furniture and do a considerable amount of workplace consultancy.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be suitable qualified for this role you must have the relevant experience. It is likely that in order to fulfil a role you will need to have the following:
- Be degree qualified in Interior Design
- Have at least 3 years industry experience
- Be comfortable working collaboratively in a small team on projects
- You must have a flair for design and a creative view to your work
- You will have knowledge of using AutoCAD and be competent in in producing a range of detailed AutoCAD drawing packages
- Experience in dealing with key clients to take in job specifications
- Commercial workplace design experience is also essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.