Building Manager/ Kilmarnock/ Vacancy/ Consultancy
Your new company
Hays are currently working with one of the top real estate consultancies to help them recruit a Building Manager into their Glasgow team. The role is to manage a newly developed commercial office property ensuring its brand and legacy are central to day-to-day operations.Basic duties will include undertaking regular property inspections, coordination of contractors and estimates for property repairs/maintenance as required, prepare occupier correspondence, as well as an input in to the preparation, implementation and management of service charge accounts and more.
What you'll need to succeed
- NEBOSH Qualification is an essential requirement for the role
- PC skills - Word / Excel / Outlook / online PM accounting & H&S systems
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve effectively
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Confident and assertive
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional organisational skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Private Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.