Housebuilding organisation is looking for a site engineer on an interim to permanent basis.
Your new company
- Housebuilding organisation is looking for a site engineer on an interim to permanent basis
Your new role
- Undertaking topographical, level, and drainage survey checks
- Product as built records
- Manage sub-contractors
- Setting out details
- Cut and fill isopache
- Foundation Designs
- Manage the utilities process
- Risk assessment and evaluate RAMS
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of construction and civil, structural, and geotechnical and geo-environmental engineering techniques in the residential sector.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD
- Able to work across a large geographical area
What you'll get in return
- Interim rate £250-350 per day depending on experience.
- Role can go permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.